Executive SummaryAllahbaksh Asadullah has over 12 years of diverse industry experience and is presently working as Principal Product Architect at Advance Engineering Unit at Infosys Ltd. In present role, he is responsible for evaluating key technological bets for Infosys. His day to day work involve on delivering high quality and massive scale cloud products where the key is to build robust, cloud-native platforms and applications through rapid and continuous iterations. He is seasoned Java professional with depth knowledge of enterprise design.
12 Years Of Experience
- Principal Product Architect
- Advance Engineering Group, Infosys Ltd. Bangalore
Master of Science (by research)
- International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore
- July 2010 - November 2012
Bachelor of Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- BVB College of Engg. & Tech, Hubli.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Microservice using Netflix Stack
- Spring, Java,REST, Servlet/JSP, Eclipse Plugins, Lucene,
Elastic Search, AppEngine, Hadoop, Guice, Apache JDO, Spring
- Apache Derby
- Angular 2/4/5
Taught a course on Android at IIITDM Jabalpur, MP, India, Dec 2015
Taught a course on Cloud computing at IIITDM Jabalpur, MP, India.
Taught a course on Design of Modular Software System at IIITDM Jabalpur, MP, India.
Tutor for Hadoop at IIIT Bangalore.
One among the finalists for WWW 2011 workshop. Our entry CodeEdit is an online platform for Java Editor with Code Completion feature. It is fully implemented using GWT. I am responsible for architecting the same.Team Members:
- Allahbaksh Asadullah
- Basavaraju M
- Susan George
- “Structural Search of Source Code”, Allahbaksh Asadullah, Basavaraju Muddu, Jeena Vinod, Krishnakumar Pooloth. US Patent No. 9009664
- “Online integrated development environment with code assist”, Allahbaksh Asadullah, Basavaraju Muddu, Susan George. US Patent No. 8869097
- “System and Method for Dynamically Creating Machine Images for Instantiating Virtual Machines”, Allahbaksh Asadullah, Srinivas Padmanabhuni, Basavaraju Muddu. US Patent No. 8881146
- “System and Method for Plagiarism detecting Plagiarism in Software Code and Devices Thereof”, Allahbaksh Asadullah, Basavaraju Muddu, Srinivas Padmanabhuni, Vasudev Bhat, Ilan Stern. US Patent No. 9207915
- “Technique for plagiarism detection in program source code files based on design pattern”, Allahbaksh Mohammedali Asadullah, Basava Raju Muddu, Vasudev D. Bhat
- “Facet Support, Clustering for Code Query Results”, Allahbaksh Asadullah, Basavaraju Muddu, Susan George. US Patent No. 9348894
- “Assessing Modularity of a Program Written in Object Oriented Language”, Allahbaksh Asadullah, Basavaraju Muddu. US Patent No. 9760369
- “Systems And Methods for Effective Selection of Disparate Distributed Power Sources for Smart Grid”, Allahbaksh Asadullah, Sunil Kumar Vuppula. US Patent No. 9599976